Shea Butter comes from a nut grown on the Karite tree which is native to Western Africa. It is mainly sourced and harvested by women-run cooperatives and is used in many health and beauty products.It is a key ingredient in many of Shea moisture products including soap, lotion bars, body butters, balms, and scrubs. Almost all of our their soaps contain pure shea butter, along with other natural oils and butters.
- Moisturizing---Shea butter is a rich and effective moisturizer, and raw shea butter soap bars can help to soften your skin and not leave you with that dry, itchy feeling that many bars can.
- Weather protection---Shea butter has a natural spf of six and can help the skin retain moisture, thus preventing the skin from drying out on sunny or windy days.
- Antioxident rich---Shea butter contains antioxidants including vitamin A and E which help to hydrate and restore your skin.
- Anti-inflammatory—Shea butter contains cinnamic acid which has anti-inflammatory properties and is helpful to skin irritations. It has been known to ease the discomforts of eczema, psoriasis, and sunburn.
- Anti-bacterial-The naturally occurring antibacterial compound, cinnamic acid also helps to fight bacteria and germs
Shop Our Products
Virgin Coconut Daily Hydration Shea Butter Soap
Manuka Honey & Mafura Oil Shea Butter Soap
Lemon grass & Ginger Shea Butter Soap
Coconut & Hibiscus Shea Butter Soap
African Black Soap